Engaged Strategy is pleased to present The State of Employee Engagement in Australia – 2015
This complimentary whitepaper offers a comprehensive assessment of the depth of employee engagement in Australia. The following insights are based on over 3000 Australian employee responses:
- Three headline measures primarily illustrate Australia’s levels of employee engagement:
- Employee Net Promoter Score®: How likely are employees to recommend their organisation as a great place to work?
- Discretionary Effort: How likely are employees to go beyond what is expected of them in their day-to-day job/function?
- Champions: The composition of employees based on their understanding of organisational strategy and their personal commitment towards it.
- Why invest in employee engagement? Analysis of the impacts associated with the extent of employee engagement across the following:
- Net Promoter Score: How likely are employees to recommend their very own organisation’s products or services?
- Discretionary Effort
- Stated Loyalty
- Engagement across the organisational hierarchy
- Drivers of employee engagement, specifically:
- Identification of the top emotions currently felt by Australian employees in contrast to what employees want to feel.
- The top 3 elements specifically associated with the job itself
- The top 3 elements in relation to the organisation as a whole
- The top 3 elements regarding team and leadership elements
- Recommendations to optimise employee engagement