An exciting opportunity is available for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team in our office in Bangalore, India and will play a key role across all marketing activities.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the company’s CRM system (Preferrable experience in Active Campaign & Mailchimp) via the design and creation of campaign flows and maintaining contact lists through valuable segmentation.
- Visual design creation for the company’s webpages, brochures, flyers, banners, online ads, presentations, and etc.
- Website updates and design of new webpages. Preferred experience in WordPress.
- Management of website analytics using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Liaising with digital agencies as required.
- Online advertising management mainly for LinkedIn, Facebook and Google Ads, including campaign set up, monitoring, result reporting and integration of related best-practice techniques.
- Assisting in the preparation of client presentations.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Qualifications in a relevant field such as marketing, business management, etc
- 2-4 years of relevant experience (especially regarding CRM systems, design work, video/animations, marketing communication analytics and WordPress). Preference will be given to candidates with more years of experience. Salary will be linked to years of experience, skills and outcomes achieved in past roles.
- Proficient across Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent command of the English language, including grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Experience in writing blogs, corporate whitepapers and other corporate literature will be an added advantage.
- Experience in video creation and editing
- Results driven, proactive, eager to learn and develop & able to work autonomously
- Ability to organise, manage and deliver projects to strict timelines
- A good collaborator who is open to constructive feedback
- Proactive and has strong attention to detail
Desirable (but not essential) selection criteria:
- A creative flair to bring information to life, especially integrating analytical insights into content in a meaningful way
- Experience with landing page software
- Experience in use of the Adobe Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro, and experience in Canva
Engaged Strategy exists to unleash potential, especially in our very own staff. We will offer training, career development and attempt to provide every opportunity for you to learn and grow. Engaged Strategy values employees’ work-life balance and, apart from exceptional circumstances, we encourage our employees to maintain office hours and discourage overtime. We are very team-oriented and strongly value collaboration, accountability, proactivity and innovation.
If you are interested in being a part of the Engaged Strategy team please submit an application comprising of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- An updated CV
- A cover letter
- Two to three samples of any marketing related work you have (designs, website analytics reports, CRM plans, etc_
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted.