Why Work With Engaged Strategy?
Engaged Strategy is interested in discussing career opportunities with candidates able to work from our Brisbane or Bangalore offices who possess the knowledge, skills, experience and mindset to contribute to our team, and add value to our clients.
We provide exciting opportunities for our employees engage with a variety of organisations. Unlike other consultancies, we offer our employees the chance to be involved with clients from end-to-end; strategy development, to research and analysis, and right through to the implementation of the recommended strategies.
Engaged Strategy strives to unleash potential, especially in our very own staff. Engagers are provided with valuable professional development opportunities so that they can optimally contribute to the meaningful work we do everyday. Our staff regularly contribute to cross-functional projects, expanding their expertise in related but unique domains. Our values of proactivity, quality work, innovation and accountability drive how we work as individuals and as an organisation.
If you share in our values and if you’re looking for an employer who is strongly committed to helping others to become the best they can be, you may be a great fit at Engaged Strategy. To learn more about our culture & work environment, please download our company brochure on the right side.
Open job advertisements are displayed below. If you would like to be considered for a role that is not advertised below please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and cover letter. Should an appropriate opportunity arise, we will contact you.
Current Job Openings
Marketing Communication Specialist
(FULL time, BANGALORE)
Engaged Strategy is a strategic consultancy with offices in Brisbane, Australia and Bangalore, India. Engaged Strategy was established in 2007 and has experience across more than 20+ industry segments and currently works with 60+ medium to large size companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Our mission is to unleash potential and we do this by developing fresh customer, organisational, staff engagement, customer research and marketing strategies to help businesses grow. To learn more about our company, visit our website http://www.engagedstrategy.com.au/
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Marketing Communications Specialist to join our marketing team in our office in Bangalore, India. The Marketing Communications Specialist will be part of the marketing team and will bring specialist content writing knowledge and skills to support the marketing and communications team with the creation and management of engaging and lead-generating content.
As a Marketing Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Creating content for all marketing collateral including website content, blogs, newsletters, press releases, eBooks, reports, proposals, profiles, presentations, case studies email campaign content with a focus on driving traffic, awareness, engagement and lead generation.
- Working within the Marcom team to create effective content marketing strategies and editorial plans to meet the business objectives.
- Optimising content according to best-practice SEO.
- Managing and creating content for the company’s social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), website, social media advertising.
- Analysing competitors’ marcom and developing strategic counter content
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Qualifications in a relevant field such as communications, marketing, business management, English, journalism, etc.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing communications. Preference will be given to candidates with more years of experience.
- Experience in B2B content writing (e.g. blog, newsletter content, press releases, articles, white papers, etc)
- Proficient across Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent command of the English language, including grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Strong proofing and editing abilities
- Possess an adaptive writing style, knowing when to alter the tone and message based on various audiences, goals and formats
- Results driven, proactive, eager to learn and develop, & able to work autonomously
- Ability to organise, manage and deliver projects to strict timelines
- A good collaborator who is open to constructive feedback
- Ability to independently research and collate information coherently with a strong attention to detail
- A creative flair to bring information to life, especially integrating analytical insights into content in a meaningful way.
Desirable (but not essential) Selection Criteria:
- Proficient and knowledgeable of basic best practices across SEO, Google Analytics, Social Media. A strong understanding of which content and approaches work on each and why is necessary.
- Business experience or knowledge. Especially relevant fields include marketing, customer experience, brand, leadership and employee engagement.
- Experience with design software to create engaging visuals and infographics
- Experience with landing page software
- Experience with WordPress
- Video creation and editing skills
Engaged Strategy exists to unleash potential, especially in our very own staff. We will offer training, career development and attempt to provide every opportunity for you to learn and grow. Engaged Strategy values employees’ work-life balance and, apart from exceptional circumstances, we encourage our employees to maintain office hours and discourage overtime. We are very team-oriented and strongly value collaboration, accountability, proactivity and innovation. To learn more about what employees can expect from Engaged Strategy click here.
If you share in our values and if you’re looking for an employer who is strongly committed to helping others be the best they can be, you may be a great fit at Engaged Strategy. Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com